ID2017-9558Category Legal TechnologyLocationUS-CA-San Francisco
We are seeking qualified and experienced candidates to join our rapidly expanding global Digital Forensics division. As a Digital Forensic Laboratory Manager, your responsibilities may include:
- Managing client relationships and collection projects from inception to completion. Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to, project scoping, workflow conception, execution of forensically sound collections through proposed workflows, relevant data identification, and coordination of data handoffs to internal processing teams.
- Providing depositions/testimonies pertaining to all aspects of their managed projects and collections on an as-needed basis.
- Generating concise, forensically accurate, and unbiased findings reports on an as-needed basis.
- Working with and coordinating additional personnel to assist, as needed, throughout project lifespans.
- Managing collected evidence documentation and chain-of-custody.
- Maintaining highly detailed project-related notes and documentation.
- Generating project pricing and entering project-related monthly billing.
- Candidate should be comfortable with work-related travel as well as occasionally working extended hours.
- Master of Science degree in one of the above concentrations.
- Forensic concept/software certifications such as SCERS, CFCE, SANS, EnCE, CCME, etc.