ID2017-9558Category Legal TechnologyLocationUS-CA-San Francisco
We are seeking qualified and experienced candidates to join our rapidly expanding global Digital Forensics division. As a Digital Forensic Laboratory Manager, your responsibilities may include:
- Managing client relationships and collection projects from inception to completion. Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to, project scoping, workflow conception, execution of forensically sound collections through proposed workflows, relevant data identification, and coordination of data handoffs to internal processing teams.
- Providing depositions/testimonies pertaining to all aspects of their managed projects and collections on an as-needed basis.
- Generating concise, forensically accurate, and unbiased findings reports on an as-needed basis.
- Working with and coordinating additional personnel to assist, as needed, throughout project lifespans.
- Managing collected evidence documentation and chain-of-custody.
- Maintaining highly detailed project-related notes and documentation.
- Generating project pricing and entering project-related monthly billing.
- Candidate should be comfortable with work-related travel as well as occasionally working extended hours.
- A 4-year BS or BA degree in the preferred concentrations: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Management of Information Systems.
- 5+ years of direct forensicsexperience.
- Should possess one or more of the following certifications: SCERS,CFCE, CFE, CCE, EnCE, ACE, CEECS
- Familiarity with industry standard forensic software such as EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite, Nuix, etc…
- Experience with identification, preservation, and analysis of electronic data pertaining to laptops, desktops, servers, backup tapes, mobile devices, webmail providers, cloud services, etc....
- Strong background with Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X, and Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with network environments and computer and network administration protocols.
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting technical experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Efficient multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to create exceptional, detail-oriented, client deliverables.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages such as: C#, Java, Python, Pearl, Bash scripting, PHP, etc... a plus.
Entrepreneurial spirit to build and maintain a regional presence; and
Flexibility to meet the travel requirements of client service projects.
- Master of Science degree in one of the above concentrations.
- Forensic concept/software certifications such as SCERS, CFCE, SANS, EnCE, CCME, etc.