$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Planning and Goal Setting:
1. Develops and implements departmental goals as outlined by leadership. Monitors performance toward goal completion and develops strategies to optimize outcomes.
2. Supports director and administrator in all aspects of departmental operations and planning.
3. Collaborates with director, administrator and medical directors to formulate departmental goals.
4. Manages and directs all aspects of Respiratory Care and Pulmonary Laboratory operations and planning
5. Incorporates current trends in Respiratory Care and pulmonary function testing markets, technologies and economic climate into strategic decisions. Identifies targets for individual and departmental performance.
6. Incorporates concepts of continuous performance improvement into strategic planning.
7. Solicits customer (physician, staff, patient, family, other department) input for departments program planning. Acts as liaison to physicians, administration, patients/families, and other disciplines for the department.
Must have Bachelor Degree in related field and six years of relevant experience to include three years of supervisory experience. Master's Degree in related field is preferred.
Must be licensed in the State of Washington. Must maintain current BCLS certification.
Skills or Special Abilities:
Must possess good team building and management skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with good interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of staff, management, physicians and the public. Must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of respiratory care techniques. Must demonstrate patient centered care values.REQUIREMENTS:Must have Bachelor Degree in related field and four years of respiratory care experience to include two yearsof supervisory experience or equivalent education/experience.
Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT). Must maintain a license as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) in the State of Washington. Must maintain current BCLS certification.
Valid Through: 2019-11-1