The Financial Reporting Manager is primarily responsible for the preparation of the Company’s filings with the SEC and the management of various elements of internal and external reporting.
- Timely and accurate preparation of SEC filings, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K.
- Review XBRL tagging.
- Ensuring that the Company’s consolidated financial statements are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Ensuring compliance with SEC and NYSE rules and regulations.
- Assist in the interpretation and adoption of new accounting standards.
- Responsibilities in the financialreporting component of the external audit, including providing requisite deliverables for quarterly reviews/annual audits to external auditors.
- Preparation of the Company’s press releases.
- Assist in special projects on an as needed basis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of consolidated financial statements.
- SEC reporting and U.S. GAAP knowledge.
- SOX and internal controls experience.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadlines.
- 3-5 years public/private accounting experience with experience in SEC and financialreporting.