The Manager of Financial Reporting is responsible for various financial reporting and accounting processes. Perform accounting research and present potential issue resolution to department leadership team, prepare and review quarterly and annual financial data, and perform financial statement analysis to assist in ensuring financial statements of the highest quality.
- Responsible for various financial accounting and reporting related projects.
- Review/prepare XBRL documents
- Prepare quarterly and annual externally reported financial information
- Perform various quarterly "internal control over financial reporting" related procedures
- Perform accounting research and present potential issue resolution to manager
- Perform quarterly review of consolidated financial information
- Mentoring, coaching and teaching accounting topics to various departments
- Other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- CPA Required.
- At least 4 years in Big 4 public accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Master's degree in accounting or related field.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.