Seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the Financial Reporting Manager position. Reports to VP of Financial Reporting and is an individual contributor to start. Building a team for future growth.
- Prepare quarter and annual financial statement in accordance with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Perform US GAAP and SEC accounting research and assist in providing technical guidance regarding implementation of new accounting standards. Work with the Corporate Technical Accounting Group to gather and support information necessary to address new standards requirements.
- Manage the execution of specific financialreporting and share based compensation controls.
- Provide necessary financialreporting information to auditors and respond to auditor inquiries as necessary.
- Assist the Company?s initiatives to implement timely financialreporting requirements and improve quarter and annual close cycle times.
- Assist with resolving technical accounting and disclosure issues as new accounting standards are implemented.
- Respond to inquiries from investor relations as required.
- Coordinate data collection and analytics in response to bank and related inquiries.
- Make recommendation for continuous process improvements to maximize efficiency in financialreporting and operations
- 3-6years of experience in accounting (including public accounting)
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant a plus
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy and exactitude
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively under strict time constraints
- Ability to successfully lead and complete projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and across functions