The Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for the global coordination, analysis and review of the company’s financial position. The Manager, Financial Planning position is responsible for the presentation of monthly performance review meetings with divisions, consolidated monthly forecast, consolidated budget, and ad hoc analyses related to the company forecast. This role is also responsible for enhancing the monthly performance management process and leveraging analytics to improve the reliability and accuracy of reporting. Reporting is reviewed with senior leadership to inform of opportunities and support key business decisions. In this fast-paced and high-exposure role, you will interact with senior leaders and global finance teams throughout the organization.
- Owns management performance reporting to facilitate reviews with senior leadership including analysis, enhancements and consolidation
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting with full understanding of variances to prior forecast, annual operating plan and prior year performance
- Own process and preparation of annual Budget, understanding key drivers and variances to prior year
- Responsible for alignment between business data system and accounting system of record
- Provides analytical support on various special projects to enhance the financial decision making process
- High level of exposure and interaction with Senior Management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or economics
- Advanced degree, CPA or MBA preferred
- Five or more years of experience in financial planning and analysis, consulting, public accounting or other senior financial role with relevant exposure to management reporting, forecasting and/or consolidation processes
- Proficient working withfinancial systems and strong Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) skills. Knowledge of/experience with Oracle and/or Hyperion applications.