The Financial Analysis Manager will assist with many different areas of finance particularly with analyzing data, identifying underlying issues and preparing reports for senior management. This role will support the Director of FP&A with all requirements for planning, forecasting and reporting the financial data for Car Audio globally.
This position does not have any direct reports.
- Assists with the preparation of monthly presentation materials for senior management.
- Utilizing BPC to retrieve financial information in support of ad hoc projects and tasks
- Create and prepare Divisional Monthly Management Deck. Updatefinancial tables, charts, graphs and other material showing the results from the Division.
- Support Headcount, Working Capital and P&L Analysis and do communication with different entities within the Division.
- Consolidatebudget planning and forecast data from all entities in order to prepare the Divisional view.
- Prepare Divisional Variance Report on P&L and Balance Sheet for Corporate
- Prepare and communicate a timeline for planning processes, actual reporting and forecast activities
- Support and coordinate Divisional controlling team for Actual, Budget and Forecast P&L calculation and analysis
- Perform currency analysis
- Prepare standard templates with BPC connection for P&L and Balance Sheet for all entities/regions
- Support Corporate for inquiries regarding Divisional numbers
- Support variance analysis and ad-hocreporting from Samsung
- Support Forecast / Budget process such as cost center planning
- Prepare standard monthly reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience related to financialreporting and management
- IT skills: Advanced knowledge of MS Excel word/powerpoint and management systems.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards for financial instruments and understanding of differences in accounting, tax, legal, and regulatory regimes in various jurisdictions.
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Advanced degree such as an MBA or professional accreditation (CPA, CMA) is preferred
- Automotive experience is preferred
- Leadership skills, also concerning cross-functional teams
- A result-oriented way of working
- Communicative competence
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure