$150K — $200K *
Act as the analytical engine of the Division, to provide insight and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. The individual in this role will report to the Divisional Vice President Finance providing financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management.
• Coordinate the consolidation of division financial reporting, including 4th day lash, 5th day, and 7th day reports. Includes a review of the consolidated financial information for accuracy and identify and analyze significant variances to budget or forecast. Communicate variances to Controller/Division VP of Finance.
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
• Assist in the quarterly MD&A preparation and SOX testing processes
• Oversee and manage continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools
• Responsible for the overall planning and coordination of the Company's consolidated annual budget.
• Implement and work with business intelligence tools and dashboard reports
• Prepare ROI analysis in capital projects and business decisions
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Support Senior Leadership Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
• Assist in the preparation of presentations to the Executive Office
• Proactively analyze manufacturing costs (material, operations costs, yield, and fixed costs) and advocate changes.
• Direct the financial integration of newly acquired businesses. Ensure Division financial reporting systems are following Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Develop and evaluate proposed capital investments and business improvement projects
• Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting. CPA or MBA a plus
• Minimum 7+ years financial reporting and budget accounting experience preferably with some in a manufacturing environment, and 3-5 years of leadership/management experience
• Public accounting experience, including SOX compliance
• Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization (i.e. Business Unit, Division and/or Corporate). Ability to present a clear and concise message to the Executive and/or Senior Divisional Leadership Team
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and work independently
• Strong analytical skills and robust understanding of accounting and finance as it relates to the Balance Sheet, P&L, cash flow, typical KPI’s, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) reporting package preferred
• Advanced Excel skills to manipulate and report on data i.e. macros, pivot tables, V/H lookups, charting, etc.
• Advanced PowerPoint skills to assist in the compilation of presentations for budget, ROR’s, strategy plans, etc.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Team player that can work well with others and is willing to go above and beyond the call of duty
Valid through: 11/12/2020