Job ID 59079BR Date posted 01/11/2018 City East Hartford State Connecticut CountryUS
The F135 Program Financial Control (PFC) organization offers a dynamic and challenging work environment for motived Finance professionals. Working closely with F135 Program Management, our team provides integrated, comprehensive program business decision making and financial support for all F135 contracts. This position includes a wide range of responsibilities including a lead role for financial closing and monthly/quarterly forecasting of F135 Aftermarket activity, as well as valuable experience managing military contracts. The F135 engine program is the largest military program in UTC’s portfolio, with current annual sales of $2B with significant growth going forward.
This selected candidate will have a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Full responsibility for financial closing analysis, and timely monthly/quarterly forecasting of sales, margin, and inventory for the growing F135 aftermarket segment of the business. This includes spare parts, non-recurring sustainment support and Performance Based Logistics (PBL).
- Preparation of a monthly financialreporting package for distribution to F135 program leaders
- Overdue Accounts Receivable tracking and analysis to help drive improved program cash flow performance
- Financial ownership of at least one F135 contract, where the candidate will be responsible for establishment of contractbudgets, funding analysis and tracking, review of contract modifications, quarterly financial EACs, and various other aspects of managing a contract from a financial perspective.
- Lead role in coordinating financial closeout activities for completed F135 contracts. This will include regular interaction with the USG customer via conference calls and occasional face to face meetings.
- Proposal support and preparation of Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) proposals as required
- Various ad hoc projects as required by F135 Financial Leadership
Qualification: Basic Requirements
5+ years of experience
Experience with forecasting
Experience with monthly/quarterly closings
Education: Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.