19636Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings planwith company match, which is vested from day one.
· Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
· Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
· We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis is a key member of the finance management team, who is responsible for coordinating Scantron budgeting, forecasting and reporting, including presentation support for senior management.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
* Coordinate the budgeting process including providing financial models to support management in strategic direction. Develop a standard timeline. Responsible for the roll-up and the coordination with HC deliverables. (15%)
* Facilitate preparation of forecasts. Develop a standard forecasting model to include revenue, expense, profitability, capital and headcount. (15%)
* Coordinate a standard internal reporting package for senior management. Implement the financial analysis models necessary to supportreporting against the Company’s long-term strategy, drive fact-based financial analysis and result in better management decisions. Reduce time in report generation and increase time in analysis of results. (20%)
* Business support for G&A and Shared Services Management. (15%)
* Management and development of Budgeting and Reporting staff. (20%)
*Assist Accounting with the quarterly Audit OARS preparation. (5%)
*Preparation of Ad Hoc reports, models and analysis in support of Company management. (5%)
*Proactively assist the Company in identifying opportunities for operation improvements and cost reductions. (5%)
All employees are responsible for demonstrating the company's Core Values at all times and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
Education & Knowledge Required
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accountingrequired, Master’s degreepreferred; CPA Certification a plus
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
Minimum 10 years’ of experience managing financialforecasting / budgeting activities, including preparing and presenting to senior management, in a mid to large size company (over $250M of sales)
Exposure to international activities
Strategic thinker who will use good judgement to establish and execute plans
Leadership abilities, including influencing others and driving change / continuous improvement
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Computer skills – Oracle, Excel, ESS Base, Adaptive
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee frequently is required to use a computer keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.