- Manage all aspects of a highly complex consolidated planning model; lead P&L/cash scenario modeling efforts.
- Play an integral role in process for the annual operating plan process and the quarterly reforecasting process for the Company
- Assist with corporate and segment management reporting
- Establish, implement and maintain effective planning and analysis procedures to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and close process
- Participate in financial modeling and due diligence efforts related to M&A, tax planning and financing activities
- Partner and liaise with and provide assistance to, as required, accounting, treasury, and tax departments
- Assist in preparing presentations in support of board and shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting;
- 6-8years of experience highly relevant to the role; entertainment industry experiencepreferred.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- Experience with OLAP analysis tools (BPC, Hyperion)
- Outstanding Excel modeling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Req Id 13084