Pixelle Specialty Solutions™ is the largest specialty paper company in North America, with fully integrated pulp and paper operations in Chillicothe, Ohio, Jay, Maine, Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, Stevens Point, Wisconsin and a coating operation in Fremont, Ohio. Supported by an experienced product development team, Pixelle excels in designing customized solutions that help customers bring new products to market. With a long history of leadership in the paper industry, Pixelle delivers the most comprehensive portfolio of specialty papers to help you meet today’s challenging demands.
The Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis will have overall responsibility to manage the financial data consolidation and preparation of the Company’s Strategic Financial Plan, Current Year Forecasts and the Annual Budgeting Process. This will include process development, communication, system administration, presentation formats, and analysis of budget data for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness. This position will also be responsible for managing the monthly, quarterly and annual internal financial analysis supporting management reporting and understanding for presentation to internal and external stakeholders.
PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for managing the activities associated with preparing, consolidating, and presenting long and short-term plans / forecasts of Pixelle's financial performance for use with internal management and external parties.
- Provide analysis of Pixelle’s ongoing performance versus budget, forecast, and prior years and is capable of effectively communicating results.
- Lead the preparation of financial models and schedules to support communications with banks, rating agencies and M&A activities.
- Provide insightful contributions with respect to best practices and developing scalable processes as well as leading cross-functional initiatives and ad-hoc analyses.
- Analysis of Pixelle's financial reports and development of financial models and reports that identify key performance indicators and help communicate results to management.
- Partner with mill finance teams to develop consolidated insight driven analyses and reporting.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and develop solutions.
- Lead the development and measurement of Corporate departmental budgets, forecasts and monthly variance analysis.
- Develop and communicate sound methodologies and tools to improve financial decision making processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years Financial Planning and Analysis experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated financial due diligence acumen and modeling abilities
- Excellent analytical skills with a high-level of attention to details
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sound understanding of GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley rules
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Software Applications, with advanced Microsoft Excel abilities
- Ability to influence and work in a team environment and across multiple functional disciplines
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Experience in a Paper Manufacturing Environment, or closely related industry
- Wide-based knowledge of SAP Modules