Manager, Financial Planning & AnalysisJob Description Summary
Reporting to a Sr. Manager, this role will be responsible for the supporting the FP&A function for the Asset Services Service Line in the Americas. This role will assist in financial planning and reporting activities of PDS with a focus on timely, accurate and insightful analytics supporting margin improvement & annual operating plan growth targets.Job DescriptionResponsibilities
- Assist in development of annual budget including partnering with region and market finance teams
- Identification, production, and analysis of key financial metrics (KPI's)
- Partner with business to drive value creation.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and mid-year forecasts.
- Responsible for producing and analyzing financial data for the business, including variance analysis to budget and prior year.
- Assist in various ad hoc financial analysis, financial systems and process improvements, and special projects.
- Acts with sense of urgency and accountability in fast-paced environment.
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline; MBA/CPA preferred
- Strong financial systems experience, preferably Essbase and Hyperion Planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Experience with cost analysis, forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling and business analysis
- Comfortable working within a highly matrixed and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail, good organizational and time management skills, and excellent work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Basic understanding of US GAAP
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.