ARCHIBUS, global provider of an integrated workplace management system (IWMS) platform, and Serraview, a cloud-based provider of space optimization and workforce enablement software, recently announced that they have merged to create a leading provider of solutions for managing the modern built environment. This powerful business combination unites the ARCHIBUS comprehensive suite of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management solutions with Serraview's cloud-first, employee-centric space management software to help organizations optimize the "Workplace of the Future." The combined company will offer thousands of customers around the world an integrated IoT powered, user-friendly platform to effectively manage their real estate facilities, infrastructure, and workplace assets, and enable employees.
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis will be a critical member of the finance team, providing in-depth analysis, modeling, and insights to support optimal business decision making. The Manager, FP&A will develop and maintain high level business financial models, detailed financial forecasts (including balance sheet and cash flow forecasts), develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and play a lead role in the company's annual budgeting process. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including assistance in preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, and other projects requested by senior management. The Manager, FP&A will participate in evaluating new business opportunities and potential acquisition analysis and will assist with the financial integration of Archibus and Serraview. S/he will also work closely with senior management across all functional areas in the development and reporting of functional and Company level KPIs. The Manager, FP&A will collaborate with the Corporate Controller in monthly budget variance analysis, quarterly lender reporting and special projects. The role will be based in Atlanta and the Manager, FP&A must be comfortable working remotely, willing to work across time zones, including Australia, and occasionally travel to the company's offices in New York City and Boston.
Essential duties and responsibilities may vary, but include:
- Working with the CFO, COO and other key leaders, maintain, improve and evolve a flexible multi-year financial model
- Play a key role in the development, analysis and presentation of the Company's key business performance drivers, KPIs and financial results to multiple constituencies, including senior management, investors and employees, including design and implementation of dashboards
- Working with the CFO and Corporate Controller, develop and maintain a rolling 13-week cash flow model
- Take lead role in planning, managing and improving the company's annual budgeting process
- Participate in preparation of quarterly and annual lender reporting
- Play active role in preparation of quarterly Board updates, on-going development, evolution and presentation of industry/peer group comparisons and other key analyses
- Working with the CFO and other key leaders, prepare periodic financial forecast updates
- Develop and successfully implement an annual capital budgeting process
- Participate in evaluating potential acquisition opportunities
- Participate in special projects as assigned, including critical strategic analyses
- Maintain and continue to advance technical expertise through effective networking, self-study and attendance of relevant educational events
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: One financial analyst.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Education – Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA highly preferred.
- Experience – Significant financial analysis experience in one or more software companies in which s/he was responsible for enterprise-level planning and analysis, including budgeting and financial modeling. Experience in a private equity-backed company very strongly preferred. Early career investment banking experience a significant plus.
- Technical Skills – Significant financial modeling experience, including development of multi-year three statement financial models. Expert level Excel skills and strong PowerPoint skills a must.
- Non-Technical Skills - Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills a must. Highly intelligent, fast learner. Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Ability to support multiple assignments and prioritize workload for self, and coordinate with colleagues to meet deadlines. Ability to build strong relationships and experience working with business partners and senior management in a collaborative and team-oriented manner. Able to work effectively remotely.
- Communication Skills – Must possess excellent presentation/oral and written communications skills. Must have keen judgment to prioritize, plan, execute and accomplish goals within established time frames, and effectively communicate and interface with senior management and investors.