Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Financial Management for our Management Consulting practice.
- Help execute financial and accounting analysis and process improvement(s) associated with one or more of the following financial management functional areas: budgeting and forecasting, financial close and consolidation, management and financialreporting, cash management and program accounting, working capital management, shared services, and/or financial transformation
- Active participation in the development of business specifications for product and industry topics listed in above bullet
- Assist with the creation of proposals and other business development activities
- Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management
- Ability to meet client revenue targets
- A minimum of five years of combined advisory or relevant industry experience in financial management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited college/university; CPApreferred
- Experience in business development and large scale change initiatives
- Demonstrated experience directing meaningful process and strategy improvements
- Previous experience working with technology that enables finance services, such as SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, and Cognos
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 33205