$80K — $100K *
The Manager, Financial Applications, partners across various finance teams to assist in the implementation, optimization and subsequent maintenance of the Company’s Workday finance application. This individual will maximize system efficiencies in an effort to meet the strategic and operational needs of the business, servicing as the subject matter expert for numerous company tools and oversees the management of the finance application administration team.
· Oversees finance system upgrades and system additions
· Possesses accountability for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness, and usability (includes core systems and related interfaces).
· Manages direct report(s) performance, development, and training process to ensure a highly skilled and engaged workforce
· Partners with our internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions, process improvements, and policy changes designed to improve user experience and process efficiency.
· Serves as a subject matter expert in Workday with an emphasis on finance Business Processes and Reporting
· Works with the Finance teams on maintenance and improvement of the Workday finance system, including configuration, end user access, security, and system efficiency.
· Maintain and promote awareness of Workday system capabilities, new releases and upgrades, and how they impact existing and future Financials and Payroll functionality.
· Participate in, and contribute to, all phases of our internal Workday implementations, from assessing company data, defining system requirements, designing and prototyping integration solutions, to configuration and testing within the Workday system.
· 3-5 years Finance or Accounting experience
· 2-4 years relevant Workday HRIS experience
· 2+ years managing and mentoring a team
· Excellent PC Software knowledge and database reporting tools including Excel · Strong customer service skills and ability to effectively assist system users to resolve problems and questions
· Ability to multitask in a face pace environment
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships with third party vendors as well as people within the organization
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Valid through: 3/9/2021