What Success Looks Like:
- A developed understanding of Life Reporting to proactively oversee and direct the development of financialreports and complex models for forecasting, trending and results analysis
- Knowledge, expertise, and rapport to present and reportfinancial performance of life insurance products to leadership
- Innovation and experience to develop financial proposals that support business objectives and manage risk.
- Effective, collaborative relationships with other departments/divisions to ensure business issues are resolved for the success of the company
- Accessible, supportive leadership to motivate, mentor, and coach individuals, fostering a team environment
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience, with degree and 3 years demonstrated supervisory/management experience.
- Previous experience in the Insurance Industry. Life insurance knowledge is highly favorable