We are Samsung, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer electronics brands around the globe! Samsung is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals, but winning as a team. We operate with purpose and integrity. Because of this commitment, our Business Management Team is an integral piece of our corporate framework. This means that Samsung is equally committed to helping people grow personally and professionally. Our career opportunities are designed with challenge, impact, and reward in mind. Come join our best-in-class team and help contribute to the innovation and unparalleled success at Samsung!Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for managing a subset of the company-wide MBO (Management by Objectives) program. This role works closely with Vice Presidents and other senior level management to set MBO goals and report performance results to senior level management.
- This position will manage quota target setting and results tracking for sales based employees
- The position will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis, analysis of actual operating results by department throughout the year, performance of fiscal and variance analysis on a variety of issues in support of and to facilitate decision making.
- The employee will facilitate developing performance metrics, evaluating and measuring KPI results, and summarizing information to be reported to senior leadership.
- The incumbent will participate in ad hoc analysis and various other financial duties.
- Additionally, the incumbent will support process enhancement projects related to KPI planning and analysis, reporting, and system improvements.
- Manage all MBO activities for given area of responsibility within the business
- Set operational goals and KPIs for area of responsibility through open dialogue with VP and senior level management
- Support target setting process and results compilation
- Support consolidation of MBO targets and results for VP and senior management review
- Analyze each department's operating results and compare to monthly, quarterly and yearly plan; support presentation of findings to VP and senior management
- Engage in ad hoc financial analysis and report to senior management as requested
- Perform other finance or administrative support projects and tasks assigned by financial management.
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating with Samsung HQ, and management of HQ directed projects working with cross functional department
- Demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and customer relationship management skills
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required, preferred in Finance, Business, Accounting, Information Systems, or related field, and minimum 6 years of experience
- Experience in developing financial and operational analysis and presentation to management, excel experience required, tableau experience preferred
Samsung Electronics America provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.