The Manager of Finance – Off Airport Operations, is responsible for providing financial and operational analysis and business reporting to Managers and Directors of the business. This position will play a key role in managing a team responsible for creating monthly financialreporting packages as well as supporting the operations team with analysis and guidance to improve financial performance.
- Lead team of 2-3 analysts to ensure accuracy of the financialreports and materials distributed.
- Lead monthly reporting processes and assist with accurate and timely submission of schedules for meetings/presentations.
- Responsible for creating, organizing, and analyzing reports/schedules for monthly finance review meetings and ad hoc requests
- Assist in preparation of Senior Management presentations/meetings (Monthly Operating Reviews, Region Vice President meetings, etc.) having full understanding of variances to budget as well as prior year.
- Present potential scenarios and opportunities for financial improvement to senior management team
- Comprise and evaluate opportunities for adjusted pretax improvement and cost reductions
Provide support and analysis for annual Business Plan, Capital plan and Strategic Plan
4 or more years’ experience in financial management
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred)
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level
- Inspiring and motivating
- Results driven
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work constructively under pressure, multitask
- Resilient, adaptable, flexible
- Innovative and creative
- Values diversity
- Financial and business acumen
- Attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Operates effectively within a complex and dynamic organization
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Will need to have the ability to travel
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job onlineShare this Job Share on your newsfeed Your application choices are: