Job Description xPosition: Manager, Finance
Mindshare Company Overview:
Mindshare is a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$34.5 billion (source: RECMA). The network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries spread throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Each office is dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands based on the values of speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
The Manager will provide assistance and guidance to the entire Finance Team. The individual must exhibit excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. S/he must also be flexible and proactive. The Manager serves as a representative and an organized focal point for the group in dealing with various groups within GroupM.
• Updating/automating of various finance processes
• Ad hoc requests using various sets of data and information sources
• Understanding of all Mindshare accounting/financial reporting structure
• Provide support to all Cost Accounting related activities
• Client labor reconciliations
• SOX Compliance
• Audit Support
Experience / Knowledge Required:
• Minimum 3 years, preferred in media or advertising industry
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Requires advanced Excel (mastery of pivot tables, table functions, vlookups)
• Strong Excel VBA (3 years minimum)
• Self-Starter, detail oriented, multitasker and persuasive, good communication skills
• Software Savvy
• Ability to navigate large amounts of data/information sources
• SQL (3 years minimum)
Mindshare is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans
Auto req ID 15874BR