As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Finance technology ecosystem within the Digital organization. The individual will lead the digital solution architecture for Carrier's Corporate Finance Systems, with a hands-on style in partnership with various Finance teams and core functions such as Accounting, Controllership, Treasury, Hyperion and Tax. The candidate must have experience in Finance business processes and platforms, with technical roles related to Finance System implementations leveraging internal and external resources in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments. This role will consult as a solution architect in an Agile team framework to enable our transformation journey.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support Finance digital projects, acting as a solution architect and working with our Finance leads, Technical Product Managers, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital systems architecture.
- Partner with Corporate teams for a successful separation effort e.g. supporting TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, crafting integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- Perform as the Solution Architect for Finance technologies supporting digital transformation projects in order to meet or exceed customer requirements, ultimately ensuring success as defined by our business partners.
- Drive innovation within the Finance function via business systems and process transformation.
- Partner with vendors and system providers to assess platform capabilities and find opportunities for cost savings, productivity, process streamlining, simplification and improved user experience (high availability, migration to cloud, real time clarity, etc.).
- Support the overall Carrier Finance transformation goals, including shared services enablement, next generation expense reporting, global treasury solutions, Payroll innovation, and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- Drive the design and assist in the documentation of business processes and solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and partner feedback
- Develop peer, cross-functional and intercompany relationships to utilize standard methodologies, improve solution quality, and drive user adoption.
- Support communication plans for timelines and change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- Experience crafting solutions in SAP, Sabrix, Hyperion or equivalent systems including Cloud (SaaS) solutions
- Experience with Finance and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Accounting, Controllership, Treasury or other Finance functions) and comfortable making timely, difficult decisions to ensure project priorities meet critical business needs and timelines.
- Deep understanding and technical aptitude for system design and business strategy, and ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions.
- Results oriented with an ability to drive new and creative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior executives.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills with proficiency in Microsoft office suite necessary
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall, and DevOps methodologies
- Demonstrates leadership, teamwork, hands-on approach, and the ability to succeed in a dynamic, matrixed company
- International experience is beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 8+ years of experience. Master's degree is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status