- This position will manage and develop the Area Financial Analyst team. Team will be responsible for financial business, departmental, regional, & job/constructionreporting, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, controls, process, and procedures for the area.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and develop direction, strategies, and programs in collaboration with the Director of Finance according to the goals, needs, and direction of the area.•Oversee the preparation of required and ad hoc, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting needed or requested by the area management team.
- Identify opportunities to improve current financial and business reporting, processes, and procedures.?Responsibilities include reporting and analysis of business unit’s performance to budget, forecast, guidance, and operational metrics.?Manage the activities of direct reports including: coaching, mentoring, training, and motivation.?Assist in the financial development on nonfinancial employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Five (5) years’ experience in accounting or financial analysis or related position
- Extensive knowledge of job cost, accounting, financial analysis, and reporting
- Extensive knowledge of spreadsheet applications and financial models
- Working knowledge of wireless infrastructure
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate financial analysis and business plans tomanagement, internal and external customers, and other key stakeholders as needed.
- Ability to manage direct reports
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of the JD Edwards Accounting