Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Finance and Accounting organization.
- Oversee the preparation of various monthly financial and management related reports and analyses
- Work with functional leaders in developing their annual plan and forecast
- Routinely review and analyze firmwide financial results and discuss variances with the functional leaders
- Oversee month-end and year-end closing activities to confirm entries are properly recorded in general ledger and in accordance with the firm's policy and GAAP
- Support all deals including pricing and revenue recognition guidance
- Manage a team of financial analysts and internal accountants
- Minimum of five years of progressive accounting and financeexperience; preferably within a professional services environment with a minimum of two years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university
- Experience summarizing results and producing financialreports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with data retrieval and reporting systems such as Hyperion Financial Management, PeopleSoft Financials, or SAP Business Objects
- Experience supporting a Managed Services, Cloud Operation or Help Desk organization preferred
Requisition #: 32088