We are currently seeking a Field Marketing Manager for our Coldwell Banker Residential brand.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for working proactively and interfacing directly with senior team members and leadership to implement local, regional, and national marketing strategies that benefit real estate agents and further their engagement with the Company's Agent Value Proposition. Also, the Field Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the development and implementation of local marketing plans.
This individual provides direct, one-on-one orientation and assistance to real estate agents and company staff, either personally or through direct report office-based marketing coordinators, on key marketing programs and resources and is the key representative for all marketing initiatives.
Essential Job Function - to support affiliated real estate agents:
- Work proactively in the field, both personally and through leveraging office-based marketing coordinators, to communicate and implement all relevant marketing functions to the company's affiliates real estate agents
- Work proactively with top echelon real estate agents to support marketing needs and business goals, with all efforts focused on delivery of the Company's Agent Value Proposition.
- Maintain a significant presence in the local sales offices presenting at meetings.
- Effectively communicate the Coldwell Banker luxury marketing program and provide local support as needed, including possessing the polished ability to represent the benefits of the program.
Team Development and Management:
- Select, supervise and develop one or more direct report marketing support coordinator(s) located on site at individual branch office sales locations.
Strategic Market Planning & Delivery:
- Help develop and execute the company's marketing plan, including advertising, strategies and tactical implementation.
- Preparing and disseminating communications and instructions within the Region in advance of promotional launches and marketing initiatives.
- Conduct research and analysis on competing brokerages. Identify opportunities and work with senior regional and national marketing leadership to implement procedures to connect competitive advantages to actionable strategic decisions.
Support Local Operating Company/Senior Leadership:
- In conjunction with local senior leadership and regional marketing leadership, participate in VIP recruiting opportunities, business development opportunities, and agent retention efforts on occasion.
Events, Awareness and Communications:
- Suggest and coordinate local venues that should be considered for local company events.
- Leverage regional resources to deliver market position messaging externally.
- Handle other duties as assigned, including but not limited to acquisition support and ad hoc presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Real estate License preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of multi-channel marketing experience in a medium/large professional services company with 2 years' team lead experience at a management level or higher.
- Experience with new and social media, online, and traditional advertising.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to handle small copywriting jobs, as well as presentation writing and presentation development.
- Must have polished public speaking skills and be capable of delivering compelling and professional presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a minimally supervised, fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel & PowerPoint, as well as Prezi, Project Management systems, and CRM systems
- Ability to travel to local branch offices, regional meetings and occasional out of town travel as required.
- Capable of lifting small packages at events.