• Create integrated, multi-touch marketing programs, tactics, activities and materials that support pipeline and funnel development.
• Ensures that all marketing materials and programs position PeopleFluent and its solutions/offerings for high visibility with customers, partners, and media audiences.
• Effectively plan, execute, and measure the use of traditional and on-line marketing programs.
• Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic while collaborating with and supporting sales to help meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
• In tandem with the digital team, perform detailed analysis of pipeline support with recommendations for continuous improvement
• Develop highly targeted and engaging content to be leveraged for awareness, lead generation and prospecting
• Work cross-functionally to develop tailored current marketing collateral and programs for specific campaigns, vertical markets and geographies
• Daily interactions with the multiple organizations in developing and measuring campaign effectiveness.
• Develop and adhere to an “editorial calendar” as well as organizational workflows to ensure all go-to-market team members (sales/marketing/BDR) are aware of what is in development, when it is due, and how it will be used.
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the enterprise.
• Day-to-day management of all creative resources (writers, designers, videographers, etc.), both intenral and external resources
• Regularly report on progress, results, and other noteworthy items related to the function and the role.
• Education: BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• Specialized knowledge:
o Experience and comfort in working with website content management systems. Marketo, Slideshare, and social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) a plus
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in field marketing
• Minimum 7 years of working experience in marketing
• Experience working in a content-management or content-development capacity within the software industry. Knowledge of and experience marketing software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings a plus.
• Demonstrated experience in program/project management and data-driven decision making.
• Experience writing content to outline product benefits, features and target markets, and in general championing the product to internal teams such as sales, marketing, customer support and executives
• Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to translate highly detailed information into formats that are easily understood
• Strong people-management skills, with the ability to develop junior level employees into more senior roles
• Strong communication skills and the ability to produce information for presentation to senior level executives in a clear and concise manner
• Resourceful and well organized, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day to day activities
• Strong detail orientation, organizational and time management skills
• Technical skills:
o Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Work, Excel, and Power Point.
- Job ID: 2297