Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to supply chain and operational improvement projects
- Provide oversight of day to day project work and highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Help execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Assist with proposal and business development activities
- A minimum of five years of management consulting experience providing advisory services related to supply chain, cost reduction, and operational restructuring; U.S. Federal government consulting experiencepreferred
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client's supply chain
- Deep knowledge of demand planning and replenishment, inventory optimization, logistics, transportation, distribution, and sales and operations planning
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
Requisition #: 32861