Under the direction of the POM System Director, the POM Operations Manager will plan, direct and control multiple service lines and oversee their managers (Plant Operations, Maintenance and Grounds) in order to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and needs. This individual is responsible for the development and growth of the Plant Operations and Maintenance team. The POM Operations Manager plans, organizes, and oversees the POM Managers in their day-to-day activities.
These activities may include, but are not limited to:
· Facilities Operations Manager will plan organize, implement, coordinate, delegate and manages the plant operations and maintenance managers and staff of the POM Department.
· Facilities Operations Manager will demonstrate strong managerial and leadership skills relative to personnel and fiscal responsibility.
· Develops strategies for customer satisfaction (internal and external).
Job ID#: 17017864
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong commitment to the philosophy and values of BSWH.
• Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & White Medical Center, Round Rock, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
• Specialty/Department/Practice – Facilities
• Shift/Schedule – Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
• Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
• Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
• 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
• Tuition Reimbursement
• PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
• A minimum of 10 years of experience required.
Prefer healthcare industry
Prefer two years of management experience
• H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent required.
• Texas Driver’s License required.
Prefer a certification in HVAC, Master Plumber, or Master Electrician
Job ID#: 17017864