This position is responsible for the maintenance of the property, providing a safe, comfortable and an efficient work environment for employees. This position will manage the work of various staff members or vendors such as electricians, HVAC techs, plumbers, controls techs, etc.
- Collaborates with other business unit representatives, and peers, in support of enterprise decisions, goals and objectives.
- Develops and administers facility operational expense and capital budgets for assigned area(s) of responsibility including recommending long-range plans for equipment and capital expenditures.
- Develops operational goals for projects, either self-initiated or delegated.
- Develops, implements and enforces departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensures operation complies with Federal, State and Local codes and regulations relevant to life safety, OSHA, EPA, and Fire safety. Also ensures all Lincoln Financial Group policies and procedures are being followed.
- Holds regular meetings with staff to keep them informed of facilities and company related activities and issues.
- Manages the facilities operations for repair & maintenance of all technical systems (electric, HVAC, Plumbing, life Safety, Access Control, Security, Backup Power, etc).
- Monitors and reviews work of staff and projects to assure compliance with established procedures, policies, specifications, codes and safety practices.
- Prepares a variety of reports pertaining to finance, operations and staff activities for submission to Facilities Director and senior management.
- Prepares of a variety of metric reports pertaining to maintenance operations and goals.
- Provides leadership, coaching, training, and development of multi-functional staff to promote career development.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to team members and others on difficult or unusual work problems.
- Self-performs or assist other technicians on various maintenance and repair tasks as necessary.
- Tracks projects, reviews work of contractors, and coordinates activities to close out projects upon acceptable completion of work.
Education & Experience
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) (Minimum Required)
- 5+ Years of experience in a facilities repair or maintenance role with 2+years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience. (Required)
- Travel Type : National Domestic
- Travel Amount : up to 50%