The Facilities Manager will be the Single point of contact responsible for facilities management, assisting the Regional Manager and the Corporate Real Estate team with the delivery of quality facility management services. This role will coordinate and manage tenant requirements and service delivery toensure satisfaction.
Area of Responsibility
- Relationship Management
- Support the Area Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for theclient project
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Facility Management Lead and the client.
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client.
- Oversee the development and management off the capital and expense budgets by interfacing closely with the client representative.
- Program Analysis and Development
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and producers procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with theFacility Management Lead and the client.
- Support the Area Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for theclient project.
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis
- Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management withmanagement/technical emphasis
- Years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant
- Skills and knowledge
- Strong organizational and management
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, and MS Share Point
- Computer proficiency in CMMS Supervisory Responsibilities
- Matrix manage both technical and administrative staff
- Oversee multiple facilities of different functions
- Supervise vendor performance during normal and off hours including weekends when necessary