Manager, Experienced Recruiting
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Our Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate in the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting.
Work you’ll do
Experienced recruiting focuses on aligning candidates who bring previous knowledge and expertise to expanding the business practices.
- Work with Talent and business leadership to support the Experienced Hire recruiting strategy for Deloitte’s Consulting – Enterprise Operations Offering Portfolio.
- As part of the recruiting management team, develop and champion new recruiting methods.
- Lead a team of 5-7 full time and contractor staff to deliver against experienced hire goals as defined by business.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities and performance of recruiters. Assign work, set deadlines, ensure adherence to firm policies and procedures.
- Empower team to focus on the candidateexperience. Lead by example and offer guidance, tools and resources.
- Manage and coordinate medium to large-scale hiring efforts related to capture efforts, awards, or demand surges. Address client concerns as needed.
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand.
- Day-to-day recruiting execution and delivery of hires as needed.
- Travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 6 years of related experience
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Aptitude and willingness to embrace new technology and recruiting platforms (social media, etc.)
- Prior experience anticipating challenges, developing contingency plans accordingly
- Experience identifying cost-saving opportunities for leadership
- Proven track record of problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Advanced skills in required software: Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems
- Previous experience in a managerial role
Advanced understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems