Summary: Responsible for managing multiple events and meetings including strategic planning, budgeting and implementation of all event logistics for assigned events and/or meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with organizing department and individuals to determine the program's purpose, parameters, policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Develop planning timelines, coordinate event team planning meetings schedule (when applicable) and critical dates.
- Prospect and negotiate the services which will be required to execute the event/meeting.
- Prepare the project management budgets, track and analyze actual expenses against budget and take corrective action when required
- Manage and track payment of all deposits, completion of credit applications and applicable tax exempt forms
- Act as primary liaison between hotel(s)/vendors and chapte