We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Manager, Business Process Owner. This position will be the Global Business Process Owner for the ERP processes in Operations. Candidate will be accountable for the sustainment, improvement, and expansion of key capabilities in the Oracle ERP system for Kite Pharma.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Partner closely with IT and business functions to develop and prioritize improvements
- Perform impact assessment on new or changing capability, including impact to GxP, SOPs, Training, SOX, and Data Integrity
- Act as the business lead for future EBS implementations and expansions in the process area. Working with the functional groups, develop and present business cases for new capability.
- Drive CAPAs and change controls as needed
- Coordinating the testing of changes and enhancements with the functional groups to ensure successful delivery of changes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive experience in ERP systems development, implementation, and lifecycle management, ideally in biopharmaceutical environment - Oracle Preferred
- Strong knowledge of GMP process in inventory management, manufacturing, Quality or Procurement systems and processes
- BS required, degree in business management/science/engineering is a plus or IT
- Strong project/portfolio management skills
- Strength in communicating and working effectively with broad stakeholders in various scientific/technical/business disciplines
- Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Works well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- 10+ years of experience in an operations role in the life sciences and/or medical devices industry preferred
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with a variety of key stakeholders (IT, Finance, Logistics, Quality, Supply Chain, Mfg)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Ability to objectively evaluate options/trade-offs and develop executive management-level recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast paced environment while delivery a timely and high quality end work product
- Enthusiastic team player