Manager Entertainment Analysis ( Corporate )
5 - 7 years experience • Restaurants & Food Services
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The primary responsibility of the Manager Entertainment Analysis is to provide analysis, strategic insights, operational evaluation and project management to support the VP/CFO Entertainment Finance to ensure operational efficiencies and effective service models are in place. The Manager provides direction and support to all arena and entertainment venue management, thereby enabling achievement of day-to-day, business evaluation models as well as strategic objectives. Ensures all activities performed within Corporate Entertainment are in accordance with the company’s business objectives, budget guidelines, established standards, company policies, practices and procedures.
- Support and manage the strategic planning process within Corporate Entertainment division consistent with MGM Resorts International strategic vision.
- Supports operations management to ensure the establishment of sound operational business practices that produce positive methods to ensure all projects produce quality results, remain within budgetary constraints and meet targeted deadlines.
- Review the results of monthly operations and events and provide insights through research and evaluation to provide explanations for deviations from expected results.
- Develop, manage and support the preparation of annual budgets and periodic re-forecasts for the division.
- Continually develops and monitors current practices to ensure financial objectives are being met to maximize potential financial return and meet operations cost control objectives.
- Perform analyses to support executive and department management in making operational decisions.
- Build / Design relevant analytical models designed to support operations with specific business definitions and objects, transparent logic, automated and sustainable with existing source systems while limiting data pollution and noise.
- Collaborate with business partners from Corporate Entities and properties on a project basis.
- Utilize various technical software tools to improve analysis and forecasting processes for Corporate Entertainment.
- Evaluates the forecasting of labor productivity metrics for event operations and across venues.
- Assist other departments with special requests and ad hoc analysis related to entertainment operations.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Economics, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of financial planning, analysis, financial modeling, entertainment analysis.
- At least 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Working knowledge of financial and data systems.
- Financial modeling, business analytics, operations analytics and/or statisticsexperience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.