The Manager – Enterprise Technology is responsible to build, maintain, and execute the enterprise applications support and technical architecture as per Global IT vision and strategy.
Technical Leadership & Support Operations:
- Owns technical architecture for all enterprise applications and platforms, ensuring an effective service performance.
- Provide technical leadership to develop, implement, and monitor consistent architectural standards across the SAP and other enterprise applications landscape.
- Define application administration and security IT policies and standards.
- Partner with infrastructure team to define data back policies and disaster recovery process.
- Able to establish roadmap and strategy for enterprise application platforms
- Supports and leads initiatives that require significant technical and application administration expertise.
- Provides technical leadership and mentorship on software development tools, technology and Agile development methodologies.
- Leads projects, programs, portfolios across platforms as needed
- Partner with other IT functions and Global business leaders to ensure proper focus on business requirements.
- Develop operational procedures and processes to ensure adequate support of environments.
- Responsible System administration and application security of enterprise applications such as SAP, LIMS, Salesforce, Oracle Fusion.
- Monitor enterprise applications health and fine tune system performance.
- Audit application security and Segregation of Duties.
- Handles issue escalation, risk management and service delivery.
- Executes on continuous improvement of the existing software applications and architecture. Ensures quality work consistently.
- Directs, guides, and manages the team to provide technical oversight to ensure smooth support operations and successful projects completion.
- Perform the people management functions for the team: Performance reviews, talent management, employee training and development, etc.
- Continually evaluate the Enterprise Application Services structure and people to improve productivity and effectiveness.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere that is stimulating and motivating to the team.
- Manage departmental human resources to ensure they remain appropriately trained, motivated, and effectively utilized.
- Must have experience in establishing and maintaining collaboration with other functional leaders such as IT, commercial, supply chain, finance, manufacturing, regulatory and legal.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of work experience in information technology or business, with 6+ years of leading IT operational activities for enterprise applications n a global or multi-national environment.
- Chemical industry experience is a plus.
Specific Functional Competency Requirements
- Expertise in SAP technologies: SAP Basis, ECC, S4, DB HANA, SOLMAN, SAP ABAP, SAP NetWeaver, SAP Fiori, SAP Web Dispatcher, SSO, SAP Data Services
- Must have prior experience SAP basis and enterprise application administration
- Deep understanding of SAP Security and GRC functionality
- Hands on experience with SAP application installations, patches, upgrades, system tuning, and production support
- Knowledge of SQL, Windows operating system and Cloud hosting such as AWS
- Prior experience with system and data back and Disaster Recovery process
- Strong technical skills, with a focus on supporting consolidation, merging, and overall system and application administration
- General understanding of enterprise applications and other commonly used business application platforms
- Build relationships with business, IT partners and become a trusted technical advisor
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and system troubleshooting
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate both technical and non-technical information with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- Must have comprehensive project management understanding and experience