Ladders is coming off a terrific 2017, and looking forward to an even better 2018. The results speak for themselves:
#1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017 according to comScore. We grew traffic an astounding 128% and are back in the Top Ten largest career sites nationally.
#1 for Facebook Engagement among all career sites. With the launch of Ladders News in April, we dominated the world?s largest social network and beat Indeed, LinkedIn, and everybody else in our space.
#1 highest average income of all national career sites. The average Member at Ladders earns $149K / year, which makes us a top place for companies and recruiters to find their best professionals.
#1 Best-seller on Amazon: our career guides have taken top spot in Careers, Resumes, and Job-hunting categories on Amazon books.
Over the past year, we've upgraded our systems, people, business, and product. We've added new leaders who have brought new energy and new momentum.
If you're looking for a fast-paced, growth environment, with the chance for significant responsibility and career growth, we'd love to talk.
Why you'll want to be a part of the TEAM
- We're building something special from the ground up and you'll want to help define that
- We were founded in 2003 by 4 friends in a window-less & vent-less office in NYC - we still grasp to those startup roots, and you love that
- You like the best of both worlds - the stability of an established and stable company but want to be in a fast moving startup
- You're a fan of benefits / perks such as catered breakfast / lunch / dinner (EVERY DAY), amazing health benefits, 401(k) with a company match
- You want to be a part of something from the ground up - helping to define our culture, helping to create our processes, and taking the lead on delivering results