The Manager, Enterprise Resilience sets the vision, strategy, and planning for Blink Health's Information Technology, Engineering, and Information Security teams regarding Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Management (BCM). This position will work closely with a variety of teams to significantly improve processes/procedures and ensure operational readiness throughout our underlying infrastructure. This role ensures policies are created, adhered to, and enforced. They manage the development and implementation of the policies and procedures for disaster recovery plans, application recovery plans, and technical recovery plans. They partner with our 3rd party vendors to deliver, manage & coordinate testing plans with various operational and support groups across all departments. This role will report to the Director of IT.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develops policies, procedures, testing plans, and guidelines for all information systems contingency plans. Includes mobilization and damage recovery assessment for information systems-related operations.
- Responsible for identifying and coordinating disaster recovery policies and procedures
- Develops comprehensive Business Impact Analysis plans to ensure the continuity of critical business functions and minimize information loss in the event of a disaster.
- Institutes ongoing loss-reduction mechanisms to lessen exposure to disaster risks
- Responsible for planning, development, evaluation, maintenance, coordination and testing of the business resiliency plans, policies and procedures.
- Manage the overall Disaster Recovery Plan implementation inclusive of infrastructure, application and all process components.
- Provide strategic direction for the Disaster Recovery Plan including (but not limited to) site failover, application level failover, data center strategy, & cloud initiatives.
- Orchestrate the execution of the disaster recovery plan(s) when a business or IT disruption occurs, and a disaster is declared.
- Oversee the development, maintenance, and communication of business resiliency documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate business resiliency plans, policies and technology trends throughout the organization.
- Define and set a policy for Disaster recovery testing to ensure optimal planning in case of unforeseen failures.
- Development of Incident Response plans and playbooks
- Assist in testing of new releases related to Business Continuity
- Facilitate demonstrations of our Business Continuity and Incident Management systems.
Who You Are
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of progressive related experience developing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment required.
- 5 or more years of experience defining, implementing, and operating enterprise-scale DR/BCM programs.
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals required.
- Executive level business acumen in the areas of business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
- Experience with modern Networking, Security, Access Management, and Cloud Technologies/AWS.