What You'll Do
You will be responsible for the overall Region go-to-market strategy and plan for Cisco's product and service portfolio. Extraordinary leadership, coaching, mentoring, and top grading skills.
- You will develop Regional go-to-market business plan to exceed annual product, service and customer satisfaction objectives Effectively motivate sales personnel, providing development through direct feedback.
- You will develop and implement strategies to exceed sales objectives through effective use of direct and extended team resources.
- You will work successfully in a collaborative, matrix management organization structure.
- You will foster and facilitate a collaborative team environment which intersects empowerment with accountability.
- You will inspire the team to see what is possible, and get them to think beyond a traditional linear mindset.
- You will help facilitate and develop customer interactions and relationships with CXO's and other Line of Business executives within and outside of I/T Be a steward of the Cisco culture.
- You have an understanding of the business climate, competitive environment, and share these findings and developments with management.
- You will balance strategic and operational issues, hire, develop and retain top talent and communicate the region strategy and business plan to multiple partners in a collaborative manner.
- You will have interaction with executives and business leaders within customer segment.
- You will demonstrate an ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment.
Who You'll Work With
One Winning Team Engagement - Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams (Services, Customer Value Acceleration team, Capital, Partners, etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers. Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on collaboratively contributing to the long term success of US Enterprise and Cisco through the sharing of standard methodologies and becoming engaged in mentorship activities. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
Who You Are
You have experience with server virtualization, x86 server architecture, data center switching technologies, issues related to data centers (power, cooling, rack space) and experience with EMC, NetApp, Citrix, Vmware, Redhat, Microsoft a plus.
- You possess the demonstrated ability to build transformational customer relationships at all levels.
- You know how to accurately forecast sales activity, understanding trends, close ratios, and linearity.
- You exhibit strong critical thinking, innovation and leadership skills.
- Your key traits are passion, creativity, initiative, collaboration and the ability to motivate and innovate.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment and possess extraordinary leadership skills.
- Extraordinary presentation, communication and influence skills (written and verbal)
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Validated ability leading large accounts is required.
- Experience running budgets of $100+ Million dollars for product and service offerings.
- 7+ years of sales management experience building and leading a diverse team environment.
- MBA or graduate degreepreferred.