Job Category Marketing
We are looking for a world class Marketer to support Demand Generation Marketing programs for our top accounts within the Enterprise segment. In this role you will align closely with Sales and help drive the Marketing strategy to support pipeline success. You'll concept and execute on campaigns supporting Marketing strategy for pipeline growth in the Strategic/Summit sales segments, offering insights and analytics on performance. This role is based in San Francisco, CA, but would consider a remote location.
Here's what you'd be doing:
- This is a high visibility Marketing role with our Strategic/Summit sales segment offering freedom for creativity and ownership of demand generation programs - especially ABM.
- Partner closely with the Enterprise account teams and managers to serve as their key Marketing business partner for pipeline success.
- Turn solution goals and objectives into scalable, actionable & integrated Marketing plans that deliver pipeline and revenue across the Salesforce portfolio.
- Work with Industry, cloud product Marketing teams, and extended Marketing groups to develop and execute integrated buyer journeys for our top accounts.
- Quarter-back across the entire Marketing Ohana to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution across all internal & external Marketing channels. Channels include but are not limited to: direct mail, email, webinars, paid digital, events, guerrilla, SEM, SEO, website, paid & organic social, and traditional advertising tactics.
- Help drive segmentation analysis and identify segments of opportunity working with Sales Strategy, and Marketing Ops.
- Own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results. Partner across teams to develop reporting frameworks for clear communication with Sales and Marketing leaders on a global level to share performance trends.
- Communicate effectively and manage communications to key stakeholders across the business.
- Thinking creatively and contributing to the big ideas, while executing on the tactics.
- Attend Sales QBRs, weekly/monthly Sales meetings, customer and Salesforce events or meetings as necessary.
- 5+ years Marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel Marketing campaigns (i.e. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media).
- Experience developing and executing new Marketing strategies and programs for B2B organizations, including ABM.
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success.
- Experience allocating & optimizing spend across tactics.
- 2+ years experience partnering with Sales to deliver results.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with a track record for meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and a proven collaboration mindset.
- Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university or equivalent work experience.
- Use of Salesforce with strong Salesforce reporting skills.
- Experience with other Marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc. preferred.
- Works well in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.