$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
8 - 10 years
Posted 60 days ago
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
· Coach and direct the engineering team to accomplish project deliverables and strategic objectives
· Oversee all aspects of multi-million dollar capital projects for a large manufacturing facility
· Develop manufacturing processes through the design, modification and testing of manufacturing methods, tooling and equipment.
· Ensure that the functions of the Engineering Department are being performed efficiently and in accordance with company standards and requirements
· Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering. Master's Degree or equivalent highly desired.
· 7 - 10 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment. Minimum of 5 years of engineering management experience in a manufacturing environment highly desired
· Must demonstrate expertise in effectively managing large budget capital projects
· Experience and familiarity with OSHA regulations, general regulatory compliance, contract negation, team building, organizational development, budgeting, capitol project management for projects costing 20mm+ annually
· Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others, monitor department performance and drive improvements.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13