This position Manages Network Translations Trouble Team employees. Provides operation proficiency, employee management, working cross-functionally and driving performance leading to excellence in growth rate targets and delivery of 100% employee and customer satisfaction.
- Has solid understanding of the business/department and is able to manage operational objectives
- Able to articulate business/departmental goals and objectives.
- Performance management; holds team accountable to clearly achieve results through coaching and performance management while creating a culture of superior performance.
- Monitor and manage workload.
- Responsible for determining and fulfilling the needs of the team for employee development and training.
- Communicate with other departments as required in an effort to improve the coordination between these departments as well as the overall quality of service experience for our customers.
- Be cognizant of and support organizational budget and revenue goals.
- Analyze operational reporting and utilize statistical process control tools to identify performance opportunities and provide corrective action plans as required.
- Active participant on the organizations management team and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Actively promotes and recognizes the contributions of each employee to the mission of the organization.
- Ensures employee advocacy and a positive work environment by listening and responding to employee feedback, issues, questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Minimum 8 years telephony/network provisioning installation and repair experience
- Advance knowledge of network provisioning, M6, transport equipment, central office and outside plant functions
- Must possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills along with a strong work ethic, and the ability to work well under pressure and/or with deadlines
- Manage workgroup, preparing work schedules, managing time off, and assigning specific duties.
- Must maintain a professional image.
- Must be able to interact with internal/external customers and assist with problem resolution.
- Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire and train new employees.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess competent PC skills: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must take pride and ownership in work, and exhibit a willingness to learn.
- Must be available 24/7 to support off-shift technicians and emergency situations as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.