What you'll do in your role.
- Manage and track production pertaining to cell site leasing, zoning, and construction
- Administer contracts and track purchase orders regarding zoning, leasing, and construction milestones
- Manage materials and logistics functions, tracking of equipment, bill of materials management, and overseeing support vendors
- Draft and implement development processes, management plans and contract deliverable schedules (baselines), operational troubleshooting and training
- Regularly directs the work of direct reports comprised of contractors and/or employees
- Exercises approval authority for all employees hired into the department
- Communicates and oversees cross functional or company-wide initiatives
- Leads the implementation of policy or organization structure changes
- Determines headcount, skill sets and other resources needed to accomplish the mission of the department(s)
- Influences executives regarding strategy or and to achieve business objectives
- Coordinates and integrates staff activities and resources across functional teams to implement strategies
- Acts as a top management intermediary to communicate Company direction to employees in multiple functions
- Strong communication skills with experience in public speaking
- Past experience in mentoring and accelerating the growth of high potential performers.
- Past experience in motivating and inspiring teams towards company goals and objectives
- Prepares Departmental budgets and fiscal accountability.
- Experience in Network Disaster Recovery is recommended however not required.
The experience you'll bring.
- Knowledge of land use regulations and public agency decision-making process pertaining to cell sites
- Ability to negotiate cell site leases with any/all existing or potential landlords (e.g. public agencies, private corporations, private citizens and non-profit agencies)
- Principles and constraints of construction
- Principles and practice in team building across various engineering disciplines (e.g. RF, Operations, Development and Property Management)
- Minimum five (5) years industry experience in development-related activity
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory responsibility for both employees and contract personnel
Req ID: 121887BR