$100K — $150K *
As the Engineering and Product Development Manager, you will lead our core stormwater team in the western US, including product development for our entire national stormwater portfolio. The Engineering and Product Development Manager leads a team of engineers and CAD to provide solution development to engineers and contractors working on projects ranging from small commercial sites to multi-million dollar infrastructure projects. The Engineering and Product Development Manager also aligns our product strategies with research and development to execute national and international product development initiatives. Working alongside other managers with Contech Engineered Solutions, the Engineering and Product and Development Manager will develop and execute Contech’s overall business.
Your contributions to the team:
• Provides guidance and review of applications engineering designs (including water quality calculations, hydraulic design and sizing), solution determination, estimating and quotes for Stormwater product lines in given territory.
• Provides guidance and direction on Contech’s Stormwater New Product Development (NPD) objectives and initiatives, and manages the product development process to maintain the Company’s competitive position.
• Directly manage application engineers, product engineers, lab and product testing teams and coordinate priorities with sales, product management, operations and regulatory managers.
• Assists with the management of the Stormwater IP portfolio. Responsibilities include: infringement and patentability assessments, monitoring and reporting on competitive developments, patent and trademark applications,
• Provides mentoring and coaching for all team members and cultivates a team environment.
• Leads projects, manages risk, and resolves project challenges as necessary.
• Models the organization’s values and performs according to organization competencies.
• Other duties assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful:
• 4 year/Bachelor’s degree; Engineering, Civil or Environmental
• Professional in Engineering
• 5+ years relevant experience in similar industry (civil engineering, stormwater design, construction, technical product sales)
• Ability to travel 25%
Valid through: 12/5/2020
$150K — $200K
8 days ago