You will report directly to the Senior Manager for P&W Engine Services LT Contracts and will provide critical financialsupport to the Associate Director, P&W Engine Services Finance as well as to the Director.
You will work closely with the fleet manager for each of their respective contracts and work effectively within a multi-functional team from Engineering, Customer Management, Sales, and Operations Analytics and will present regular variance analysis to the VP of Engine Services and the Executive Director of Engine Services.
With a P&L of ~$3.5B of annual revenue and over $45B of backlog, Engine Services is setting the strategy for the future of Commercial Engines.
Calculating and analyzing contract estimates at completion (EACs) for multiple fleet management contracts on the V2500, PW4000, PW2000, and GTF engine portfolios.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Prepare and present all financial analysis related to the contract EACs to P&W Executive leadership and external auditors.
- Prepare and present all financial analysis related to specific customer proposals and contract restructuring activities.
- Coordinate all monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities including the consolidation and submission of actual financial results for multiple fleet management contracts.
- Coordinate all MML and OMM planning activities for P&W Engine Services including the consolidation, submission, and presentation of all short and long term forecasts for multiple fleet management contracts, as well as coordinate the annual rate recalculation and provide necessary support for our invoicing vendor
- Provide overall financial oversight for these contracts as well as ongoing support for the contract's fleet manager
- Use ACE tools for continuous operational improvement plans in support of achieving ACE gold.
BS/BA Accounting or Finance required
A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Finance role is required.
- Experience working with Contracts and EAC is a strong plus
- Aerospace industry experiencepreferred.
- A strong work ethic and validated analytical, organization and time management skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills and able to effectively communicate throughout all functions of these businesses
- Strong desire to take on projects and implement operational improvement initiatives
- Team orientated, possess strong social skills and be able to interact across all levels of the organization
- Self-starter who takes ownership of assigned projects and initiatives
- Experience with ACE is a plus