At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future of aviation.
Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team, you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Have you considered what it would be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
This is a really exciting time at P&W as we've positioned ourselves for future success by hiring 5,000 employees in 5 years. As we continue to grow, there is a deep focus on our culture and a dedication to being a company that is transparent and mindful. We've built an environment where each and every employee has value.
A rare opportunity exists to join us in the role of a Manager, Engine Services at our East Hartford, CT campus.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Assist in development and review of financial business case assessments for Life Cycle Cost Optimization (LCCO) for Engine Services Fleets & Cost Engineers.
- You will be Supporting ongoing improvement efforts related to customer billing, invoicing, and cash collection processes for Engine Services Customers
- You will be responsible for establishing, budgeting, forecasting and reconciling SAP WBS structures in support of various Engine Services groups and projects including EFAST/ADEM, ASO Projects, LCCO Projects, as well as cost center structures & IAE IFT budgeting support
- You will Assist with new product offerings administration process & planning for the GTF Engine Services Customers
- Support ongoing improvements in Engine Services Finance and ACE events Support all other ad-hoc requirements as they arise
- You are a US Citizen due to government contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in aerospace or manufacturing industry is required.
- A minimum requirement of 5 years of experience working in accounting/ finance capacity
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with SAP, and Microsoft Office is req
Job ID 01292538