Responsible for responding to concerns, including complex investigations, pertaining to workplace policies, procedures and compliance with all company and external requirements in an effort to reduce company-wide risk and contribute to productivity, motivation, and morale, while instilling and maintaining our culture and values. Makes recommendations and partners closely with the HR Business partner team to implement proactive employee relations strategies and initiatives to drive employee retention and engagement.
- Conducts complex investigations involving highly sensitive matters including harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and other work-related matters to document findings and make recommendations on appropriate actions.
- Provides ongoing coaching, development, and training to business leaders to ensure positive employee relations and communications consistent with company values and work environment expectations.
- Partners with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP) to identify trends, provide insight, and make recommendations on issues impacting employee retention and engagement. This includes applying data analysis to case management and noting trends and developing recommendations in conjunction with HRBP team.
- Provides coaching and general employee relations services support to employees across the organization to address and resolve workplace matters.
- Works with legal counsel on issue resolution to ensure risk mitigation, consistent application across the company and litigation preparation.
- Partners with Internal Audit on Whistleblower hotline calls, ethics or fraud investigations to provide recommendations to leaders on appropriate actions and/or resolutions.
- Designs and delivers training sessions to leaders in performance management and discipline topics to increase leadership competency in this area.
- Serves as active participant or Project Leader for HR/OD Strategic Initiatives or team projects in order to drive improved business results through increased productivity, retention and engagement of the workforce.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7 years of experience in Human Resources experience, with majority in a capacity addressing employee relations.