The manager plans,develops and delivers communications for the Global HR Transformation Program to support the achievement of the program's objectives.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Plan, develop and execute employee communication strategies and tactical plans including positioning, key messages, sequencing of activities and coordination with other communication partners.
- Manage and evolve the programs communication delivery channels (e.g. Scotiabank Live page)
- Support the design and maintenance of common terminology, translations and tone across the program .
- Track and monitor progress against defined project milesstones.
- Develop strong and trusted relationships for the purpose of effective communications.
Skills, Experiences and Functional Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Four to five years of experience developing and executing employee communications, preferrably with a multinational or global focus and with experience working across different creative mediums including digital, video and social
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective business relationships including comfort interacting with senior executives.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly, within a deadline-driven environment
Education and other Requirements
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Fluent in Spanish - Written and Verbal
Requisition ID: 19754