BS Degree; 15 years experience with preference for the oil and gas industry; minimum of 5 years supervisory/management experience; Comprehensive knowledge of emergency preparedness and response practices in the United States; Experience working with external stakeholders such as industry partners, government officials and NGO\'s.
Responsible for developing, deploying, and coordinating systematic EP&R processes with regard to Company's support and interface of its members and customers.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Work as a member of the Company Emergency Response Organization on an as needed basis in the event of activation, or preparations/drills for same, in response to a well control incident and perform job duties commensurate with the assigned role.
- Manage Company's Response Network serving as the primary interface for member companies to coordinate joint exercises and maintain awareness of Company's roles and capabilities;
- Coach and facilitate Company Response Team (RT) members to develop and improve the competencies of the RT; Management of Company's Incident Management Handbook (IMH);
- Support advocacy efforts for emergency preparedness and response issues with potential impact on Company;
- Work with External Affairs on developing messages for public forums and inquiries, as appropriate, to address Government agency, community and stakeholder concerns and issues.