The primary function of this position will be to oversee and facilitate the digital e-marketing campaigns aimed at driving revenue and increasing customer engagement and conversion with our emails and website.
- Partners with Brand Marketing and Merchandising to drive the email and onsite strategy, focusing on segmentation, cadence, and quality of all commerce communications.
- Plans, manages, and executes customer activation from new registrants and non-buyer segments.
- Manages relationship with email vendor and works with in-house creative team to drive the email and site marketing plan. In addition, ensures that the process (from scheduling, development, set-up, review, QA, deployment, and reporting) is streamlined and well managed.
- Works with the Shared Services CRM team to develop audience segmentation strategies and perform content/offer testing to optimize email campaigns.
- Conducts detailed performance analysis and provides reporting for all email marketing activities including weekly campaign performance, segmentation and testing. Develops key learnings to apply to upcoming campaigns.
- Assists in developing and managing traffic and revenue forecasts.
- Partners with Director, Digital Marketing to execute against budget and ensures accurate expenditure tracking and accounting against plans.
- Contributes and assists in the management of special projects as requested.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required.
- 5+ years online consumer retail marketing experience with at least 3 years of online/internet retail consumer marketing email experience.
- Outstanding creative and strategic thinking abilities.
- Exceptional analytical, planning and project management skills. Strong spreadsheet, word processing and database skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.