- Create and execute outbound marketing campaigns (email, text) to influence and maintain the consumer lifecycle.
- Determine the optimal customer journey and segmentation for a health insurance shopper based on existing and discovered data.
- Develop robust testing plan to A/B test ideas aimed at increasing conversions and interactions, lowering costs, and increasing program value.
- Manage outbound messaging unit costs, vendor relationships, and necessary functionality to drive marketing campaigns.
- Work with the channel, design, and operations teams to create high-quality material and coordinated messaging.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on email marketing experience.
- Experience or familiarity with marketing automation and customer journey tools such as Autopilot, Marketo, Salesforce, Blueshift, and Hubspot
- Experience leveraging task automation and data routing tools like Zapier and Segment.
- Experience with HTML/CSS, front-end programming languages, and MySQL a plus.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Heap.
- Experience with A/B and rapid iterative digital marketing tests
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer