This position will have the opportunity to hold responsibility for implementing successful email marketing efforts to increase engagement and drive revenue. This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Director of Service Line Marketing Strategy and supports the Adventist Digital Marketing Department in a strategic support role.
Specific job duties include:
- Responsible for supporting the strategic vision of the Director of Service Line and Marketing Strategy and Service Lines Marketing leaders.
- Develop an overarching email strategy to support marketing team’s goals and drive incremental revenue, including the creation of a robust segmentation strategy.
- Partner with content team to develop a multi-faceted email calendar across several topics and themes to ensure top-of-mind presence with segmented audiences.
- Partner with Digital Service Line Managers to build email campaigns across all service lines and divisions.
- Responsible for growing the engaged email database organically and through the implementation of best practices.
- Lead the email strategy to communicate the Digital Marketing Team’s efforts/results across the organization.
- Responsible for growing the engaged email databased via partnering the with the service line leaders to develop tools to collect emails through traditional (offline) efforts.
- Develop systematic and documented process for ongoing A/B testing, multivariate testing, and optimization.
- Create robust performance reports to effectively measure campaigns.
- Responsible for the ongoing optimization of email campaigns to increase engagement and conversion rates.
- Will stay abreast of, and implement where appropriate, cutting edge email technologies.
- Partner with CRM team to create and implement best-in-class email automation practices.
- Individual responsible for ensuring email campaigns are CAN-SPAM compliant.
- Use data to optimize campaigns, identify and target best prospects and customers, and produce incremental sales and revenue from current or inactive customers.
- 5 years of experiencerequired
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, IT, Communications, or related field required
Job ID: 266715